Truck Driver Salary in Wallis and Futuna 2024

Find out the average salary of a Truck Driver in Wallis and Futuna. This article provides valuable insights into the compensation for this profession. Discover the factors that influence truck drivers' earnings and get a better understanding of the market rates. Whether you are aspiring to become a truck driver or want to negotiate a better salary, this article will shed light on the remuneration in your specific area. Stay informed about the latest trends and ensure you are fairly compensated as a truck driver.

What is the average Truck Driver salary in Wallis and Futuna in 2024?

Average Truck Driver monthly salary
3,100USD
(USD 37,100 yearly)
Low 2,700 USD
Average 3,100 USD
High 3,600 USD
A person working in Wallis and Futuna typically earns around USD 3,100 per month. Salaries range from USD 2,700 (lowest average) to USD 3,600 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Truck Driver Pay Scale and Salaries in Wallis and Futuna

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Wallis and Futuna, nearly everyone working as a Truck Driver earns less than USD 15,000. Approximately 75% of Truck Drivers in Wallis and Futuna earn USD 4,700 or less. Half of the employees in Wallis and Futuna who work as Truck Drivers earn less than USD 3,300, while the remaining 25% of Truck Drivers in Wallis and Futuna earn less than USD 2,500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Wallis and Futuna, nearly everyone working as a Truck Driver earns less than USD 15,000. Approximately 75% of Truck Drivers in Wallis and Futuna earn USD 4,700 or less. Half of the employees in Wallis and Futuna who work as Truck Drivers earn less than USD 3,300, while the remaining 25% of Truck Drivers in Wallis and Futuna earn less than USD 2,500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Truck Driver, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Truck Driver, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Wallis and Futuna, the minimum salary for Truck Driver is USD 2,700.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Wallis and Futuna the median salary is USD 2,500.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. For Truck Driver in Wallis and Futuna, the salary typically ranges from USD 2,700 to USD 3,600.