Painter Salary in Wallis and Futuna 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a painter job in Wallis and Futuna? Read this article to find out more. Discover the average salary and factors that can influence it, such as experience, certification, and location-specific cost of living. Gain insights on how to negotiate for a higher salary and tips for career advancement in the painting industry.

What is the average Painter salary in Wallis and Futuna in 2024?

Average Painter monthly salary
2,900USD
(USD 34,200 yearly)
Low 2,500 USD
Average 2,900 USD
High 3,300 USD
The average salary for individuals working in Wallis and Futuna is normally around USD 2,900 per month. Salary ranges from USD 2,500 (lowest average) to USD 3,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing, transportation, and more. Salaries can greatly vary among different professions. To find out the salary of a specific job, refer to the specific job title salaries provided below.

Painter Pay Scale and Salaries in Wallis and Futuna

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Wallis and Futuna, nearly everyone working as a Painter earns less than USD 15,000. Approximately 75% of Painters in Wallis and Futuna earn USD 4,700 or less. Half of the employees in Wallis and Futuna who work as Painters earn less than USD 3,300, while the remaining 25% of Painters in Wallis and Futuna earn less than USD 2,500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Wallis and Futuna, nearly everyone working as a Painter earns less than USD 15,000. Approximately 75% of Painters in Wallis and Futuna earn USD 4,700 or less. Half of the employees in Wallis and Futuna who work as Painters earn less than USD 3,300, while the remaining 25% of Painters in Wallis and Futuna earn less than USD 2,500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Painter, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Painter, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Wallis and Futuna, the minimum salary for Painter is USD 2,500.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Wallis and Futuna the median salary is USD 2,300.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Wallis and Futuna, salaries for the position of Painter typically range from USD 2,500 to USD 3,300.