Janitor Salary in Wallis and Futuna 2024

Are you curious about the salary of a Janitor in Wallis and Futuna? Look no further! This article provides insights into the average salary of Janitorial positions, exploring factors such as experience, education, and location. Learn everything you need to know about Janitor salaries to make informed decisions about your career or hiring process. Discover how much Janitors earn in Wallis and Futuna and gain a competitive edge in the job market. Keep reading to get a comprehensive overview of Janitor salaries in Wallis and Futuna and start planning your financial future today.

What is the average Janitor salary in Wallis and Futuna in 2024?

Average Janitor monthly salary
2,000USD
(USD 23,400 yearly)
Low 1,700 USD
Average 2,000 USD
High 2,300 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Wallis and Futuna amount to approximately USD 2,000 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 1,700 (lowest average) to USD 2,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Janitor Pay Scale and Salaries in Wallis and Futuna

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Wallis and Futuna, nearly everyone working as a Janitor earns less than USD 15,000. Approximately 75% of Janitors in Wallis and Futuna earn USD 4,700 or less. Half of the employees in Wallis and Futuna who work as Janitors earn less than USD 3,300, while the remaining 25% of Janitors in Wallis and Futuna earn less than USD 2,500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Wallis and Futuna, nearly everyone working as a Janitor earns less than USD 15,000. Approximately 75% of Janitors in Wallis and Futuna earn USD 4,700 or less. Half of the employees in Wallis and Futuna who work as Janitors earn less than USD 3,300, while the remaining 25% of Janitors in Wallis and Futuna earn less than USD 2,500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Janitor, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Janitor, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Wallis and Futuna, the minimum salary for Janitor is USD 1,700.

Median Salary

In Wallis and Futuna, the median salary is USD 1,600. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Wallis and Futuna, expected salary for the position of Janitor typically ranges from USD 1,700 to USD 2,300.