Hotel Concierge Salary in Wallis and Futuna 2024

Looking for information on Hotel Concierge salaries in Wallis and Futuna? Check out our article to discover the average salary for this role in your area. Gain insights into the factors that influence salary levels and find out if Hotel Concierge is a lucrative career choice in Wallis and Futuna.

What is the average Hotel Concierge salary in Wallis and Futuna in 2024?

Average Hotel Concierge monthly salary
2,500USD
(USD 29,200 yearly)
Low 2,100 USD
Average 2,500 USD
High 2,800 USD
A person working in Wallis and Futuna typically earns around USD 2,500 per month. Salaries range from USD 2,100 (lowest average) to USD 2,800 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Hotel Concierge Pay Scale and Salaries in Wallis and Futuna

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Wallis and Futuna, nearly everyone working as a Hotel Concierge earns less than USD 15,000. Approximately 75% of Hotel Concierges in Wallis and Futuna earn USD 4,700 or less. Half of the employees in Wallis and Futuna who work as Hotel Concierges earn less than USD 3,300, while the remaining 25% of Hotel Concierges in Wallis and Futuna earn less than USD 2,500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Wallis and Futuna, nearly everyone working as a Hotel Concierge earns less than USD 15,000. Approximately 75% of Hotel Concierges in Wallis and Futuna earn USD 4,700 or less. Half of the employees in Wallis and Futuna who work as Hotel Concierges earn less than USD 3,300, while the remaining 25% of Hotel Concierges in Wallis and Futuna earn less than USD 2,500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Hotel Concierge, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Hotel Concierge, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Wallis and Futuna, the minimum salary for Hotel Concierge is USD 2,100.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Wallis and Futuna, the median salary is USD 2,000. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Wallis and Futuna, the salary for the position of Hotel Concierge typically ranges from USD 2,100 to USD 2,800.