Elder Care Worker Salary in Wallis and Futuna 2024

Looking for information about the salary of Elder Care Workers? Discover the average pay rates, benefits, and job outlook for this rewarding career in Wallis and Futuna. Find out how much Elder Care Workers earn and explore the factors that affect their salaries. Get the latest insights into the compensation trends in the elder care industry and make informed decisions about your future as an Elder Care Worker.

What is the average Elder Care Worker salary in Wallis and Futuna in 2024?

Average Elder Care Worker monthly salary
1,800USD
(USD 20,500 yearly)
Low 1,500 USD
Average 1,800 USD
High 2,000 USD
In Wallis and Futuna, the average salary for a person working in this area is around USD 1,800 per month. Salaries can range from USD 1,500 (lowest average) to USD 2,000 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing and transportation. Salaries can significantly vary across different professions. If you want to know the salary of a specific job, refer to the salary details for specific job titles below.

Elder Care Worker Pay Scale and Salaries in Wallis and Futuna

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Wallis and Futuna, nearly everyone working as a Elder Care Worker earns less than USD 15,000. Approximately 75% of Elder Care Workers in Wallis and Futuna earn USD 4,700 or less. Half of the employees in Wallis and Futuna who work as Elder Care Workers earn less than USD 3,300, while the remaining 25% of Elder Care Workers in Wallis and Futuna earn less than USD 2,500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Wallis and Futuna, nearly everyone working as a Elder Care Worker earns less than USD 15,000. Approximately 75% of Elder Care Workers in Wallis and Futuna earn USD 4,700 or less. Half of the employees in Wallis and Futuna who work as Elder Care Workers earn less than USD 3,300, while the remaining 25% of Elder Care Workers in Wallis and Futuna earn less than USD 2,500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Elder Care Worker, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Elder Care Worker, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Wallis and Futuna, the minimum salary for Elder Care Worker is USD 1,500.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Wallis and Futuna, the median salary is USD 1,400, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Wallis and Futuna, expected salary for the position of Elder Care Worker typically ranges from USD 1,500 to USD 2,000.