Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Salary in Wallis and Futuna 2024

Discover the latest trends in CEO salaries at Wallis and Futuna with this informative article. Gain insights into the earning potential of top executives and explore how factors like industry, company size, and experience can impact CEO compensation. Stay up-to-date with the current market rates and understand the various elements that contribute to CEO salary packages. Whether you're an aspiring CEO or interested in benchmarking executive compensation, this article provides valuable information on the remuneration landscape for top corporate leaders in Wallis and Futuna.

What is the average Chief Executive Officer (CEO) salary in Wallis and Futuna in 2024?

Average Chief Executive Officer (CEO) monthly salary
12,800USD
(USD 152,600 yearly)
Low 10,900 USD
Average 12,800 USD
High 14,700 USD
The average salary for individuals working in Wallis and Futuna is normally around USD 12,800 per month. Salary ranges from USD 10,900 (lowest average) to USD 14,700 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing, transportation, and more. Salaries can greatly vary among different professions. To find out the salary of a specific job, refer to the specific job title salaries provided below.

Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Pay Scale and Salaries in Wallis and Futuna

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Wallis and Futuna, nearly everyone working as a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) earns less than USD 15,000. Approximately 75% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Wallis and Futuna earn USD 4,700 or less. Half of the employees in Wallis and Futuna who work as Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s earn less than USD 3,300, while the remaining 25% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Wallis and Futuna earn less than USD 2,500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Wallis and Futuna, nearly everyone working as a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) earns less than USD 15,000. Approximately 75% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Wallis and Futuna earn USD 4,700 or less. Half of the employees in Wallis and Futuna who work as Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s earn less than USD 3,300, while the remaining 25% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Wallis and Futuna earn less than USD 2,500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Chief Executive Officer (CEO), refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Chief Executive Officer (CEO), impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Wallis and Futuna, the minimum salary for Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is USD 10,900.

Median Salary

In Wallis and Futuna, the median salary is USD 10,100. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Wallis and Futuna, the salary for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) typically falls within the range of USD 10,900 to USD 14,700.