Bus Driver Salary in Wallis and Futuna 2024

Are you considering a career as a Bus Driver? Read our article to find out more about the salary of this profession. Discover Wallis and Futuna's average salary for Bus Drivers and learn about the factors that may influence earnings in this role. Explore the benefits and potential opportunities for growth in the field. Stay informed about the salary trends and expectations, and make an informed decision about your future as a Bus Driver in Wallis and Futuna.

What is the average Bus Driver salary in Wallis and Futuna in 2024?

Average Bus Driver monthly salary
3,100USD
(USD 36,100 yearly)
Low 2,600 USD
Average 3,100 USD
High 3,500 USD
The average salary in Wallis and Futuna is typically USD 3,100 per month. Salaries can range from USD 2,600 (lowest average) to USD 3,500 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Bus Driver Pay Scale and Salaries in Wallis and Futuna

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Wallis and Futuna, nearly everyone working as a Bus Driver earns less than USD 15,000. Approximately 75% of Bus Drivers in Wallis and Futuna earn USD 4,700 or less. Half of the employees in Wallis and Futuna who work as Bus Drivers earn less than USD 3,300, while the remaining 25% of Bus Drivers in Wallis and Futuna earn less than USD 2,500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Wallis and Futuna, nearly everyone working as a Bus Driver earns less than USD 15,000. Approximately 75% of Bus Drivers in Wallis and Futuna earn USD 4,700 or less. Half of the employees in Wallis and Futuna who work as Bus Drivers earn less than USD 3,300, while the remaining 25% of Bus Drivers in Wallis and Futuna earn less than USD 2,500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Bus Driver, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Bus Driver, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Wallis and Futuna, the minimum salary for Bus Driver is USD 2,600.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Wallis and Futuna, the median salary is USD 2,400. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. For Bus Driver in Wallis and Futuna, the salary typically ranges from USD 2,600 to USD 3,500.