Sales Manager Salary in Switzerland 2024

Find out the average salary of Sales Manager jobs at Switzerland. Discover the compensation trends and earning potential for Sales Managers in various industries. Stay updated with the latest salary insights to make informed career decisions.

What is the average Sales Manager salary in Switzerland in 2024?

Average Sales Manager monthly salary
24,600USD
(USD 294,700 yearly)
Low 20,900 USD
Average 24,600 USD
High 28,300 USD
In Switzerland, the average annual salary for individuals is approximately USD 24,600 per month. Salary levels range from USD 20,900 (lowest average) to USD 28,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses various benefits such as housing, transportation, etc. Salaries exhibit substantial variation across different occupations. To find out the salary of a particular job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Sales Manager Pay Scale and Salaries in Switzerland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Switzerland, nearly everyone working as a Sales Manager earns less than USD 39,900. Approximately 75% of Sales Managers in Switzerland earn USD 12,500 or less. Half of the employees in Switzerland who work as Sales Managers earn less than USD 8,800, while the remaining 25% of Sales Managers in Switzerland earn less than USD 6,600.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Switzerland, nearly everyone working as a Sales Manager earns less than USD 39,900. Approximately 75% of Sales Managers in Switzerland earn USD 12,500 or less. Half of the employees in Switzerland who work as Sales Managers earn less than USD 8,800, while the remaining 25% of Sales Managers in Switzerland earn less than USD 6,600.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Sales Manager, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Sales Manager, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Switzerland, the minimum salary for Sales Manager is USD 20,900.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. In Switzerland, the median salary is USD 19,400, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Switzerland, the salary for the position of Sales Manager ranges between USD 20,900 and USD 28,300.