Marketing Manager Salary in Switzerland 2024

Looking for information about Marketing Manager salaries in Switzerland? Read this article to learn about the average salary for this role, trends in compensation, and factors that can impact earning potential. Gain insights into the latest salary data and industry benchmarks for Marketing Managers in Switzerland to make informed decisions about your career and salary expectations.

What is the average Marketing Manager salary in Switzerland in 2024?

Average Marketing Manager monthly salary
26,200USD
(USD 313,300 yearly)
Low 22,200 USD
Average 26,200 USD
High 30,100 USD
On average, employees in Switzerland earn about USD 26,200 per month. The salary range varies between USD 22,200 (lowest average) and USD 30,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This figure represents the average salary inclusive of perks like housing, transportation, etc. The salary spectrum greatly differs across different professions. If you are curious about the salary of a particular job, kindly refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Marketing Manager Pay Scale and Salaries in Switzerland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Switzerland, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Manager earns less than USD 39,900. Approximately 75% of Marketing Managers in Switzerland earn USD 12,500 or less. Half of the employees in Switzerland who work as Marketing Managers earn less than USD 8,800, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Managers in Switzerland earn less than USD 6,600.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Switzerland, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Manager earns less than USD 39,900. Approximately 75% of Marketing Managers in Switzerland earn USD 12,500 or less. Half of the employees in Switzerland who work as Marketing Managers earn less than USD 8,800, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Managers in Switzerland earn less than USD 6,600.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Marketing Manager, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Marketing Manager, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Switzerland, the minimum salary for Marketing Manager is USD 22,200.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Switzerland, the median salary is USD 20,700, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Switzerland, the salary for the position of Marketing Manager typically ranges from USD 22,200 to USD 30,100.