Hotel Concierge Salary in Switzerland 2024

Looking for information on Hotel Concierge salaries in Switzerland? Check out our article to discover the average salary for this role in your area. Gain insights into the factors that influence salary levels and find out if Hotel Concierge is a lucrative career choice in Switzerland.

What is the average Hotel Concierge salary in Switzerland in 2024?

Average Hotel Concierge monthly salary
6,500USD
(USD 77,800 yearly)
Low 5,600 USD
Average 6,500 USD
High 7,500 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Switzerland amount to approximately USD 6,500 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 5,600 (lowest average) to USD 7,500 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Hotel Concierge Pay Scale and Salaries in Switzerland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Switzerland, nearly everyone working as a Hotel Concierge earns less than USD 39,900. Approximately 75% of Hotel Concierges in Switzerland earn USD 12,500 or less. Half of the employees in Switzerland who work as Hotel Concierges earn less than USD 8,800, while the remaining 25% of Hotel Concierges in Switzerland earn less than USD 6,600.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Switzerland, nearly everyone working as a Hotel Concierge earns less than USD 39,900. Approximately 75% of Hotel Concierges in Switzerland earn USD 12,500 or less. Half of the employees in Switzerland who work as Hotel Concierges earn less than USD 8,800, while the remaining 25% of Hotel Concierges in Switzerland earn less than USD 6,600.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Hotel Concierge, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Hotel Concierge, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Switzerland, the minimum salary for Hotel Concierge is USD 5,600.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Switzerland, the median salary is USD 5,200, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Switzerland, typical salary for the position of Hotel Concierge ranges from USD 5,600 to USD 7,500.