Dentist Salary in Switzerland 2024

Are you interested in becoming a dentist? Discover important insights about the salary of a dentist Switzerland. Find out the average pay for dentists in this area, based on factors like experience, education, and specialization. Explore the earning potential and opportunities available for dental professionals in Switzerland through this informative article.

What is the average Dentist salary in Switzerland in 2024?

Average Dentist monthly salary
31,700USD
(USD 380,000 yearly)
Low 27,000 USD
Average 31,700 USD
High 36,500 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Switzerland amount to approximately USD 31,700 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 27,000 (lowest average) to USD 36,500 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Dentist Pay Scale and Salaries in Switzerland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Switzerland, nearly everyone working as a Dentist earns less than USD 39,900. Approximately 75% of Dentists in Switzerland earn USD 12,500 or less. Half of the employees in Switzerland who work as Dentists earn less than USD 8,800, while the remaining 25% of Dentists in Switzerland earn less than USD 6,600.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Switzerland, nearly everyone working as a Dentist earns less than USD 39,900. Approximately 75% of Dentists in Switzerland earn USD 12,500 or less. Half of the employees in Switzerland who work as Dentists earn less than USD 8,800, while the remaining 25% of Dentists in Switzerland earn less than USD 6,600.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Dentist, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Dentist, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Switzerland, the minimum salary for Dentist is USD 27,000.

Median Salary

In Switzerland, the median salary is USD 25,100. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Switzerland, expected salary for the position of Dentist typically ranges from USD 27,000 to USD 36,500.