Carpenter Salary in Switzerland 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a Carpenter job? Discover the earnings potential for Carpenters in Switzerland. Explore the average pay, factors affecting salaries, and industry trends. Gain insights into the compensation packages, benefits, and opportunities for career growth in the Carpentry field. Stay informed and make an informed decision about your future as a Carpenter.

What is the average Carpenter salary in Switzerland in 2024?

Average Carpenter monthly salary
7,900USD
(USD 94,300 yearly)
Low 6,700 USD
Average 7,900 USD
High 9,100 USD
Employees in Switzerland typically earn an average salary of USD 7,900 per month. Salaries can vary from USD 6,700 (lowest average) to USD 9,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits like housing, transport, and other allowances. Salaries differ significantly among different careers. If you would like to know the salary of a specific job, please see the specific job title salaries listed below.

Carpenter Pay Scale and Salaries in Switzerland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Switzerland, nearly everyone working as a Carpenter earns less than USD 39,900. Approximately 75% of Carpenters in Switzerland earn USD 12,500 or less. Half of the employees in Switzerland who work as Carpenters earn less than USD 8,800, while the remaining 25% of Carpenters in Switzerland earn less than USD 6,600.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Switzerland, nearly everyone working as a Carpenter earns less than USD 39,900. Approximately 75% of Carpenters in Switzerland earn USD 12,500 or less. Half of the employees in Switzerland who work as Carpenters earn less than USD 8,800, while the remaining 25% of Carpenters in Switzerland earn less than USD 6,600.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Carpenter, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Carpenter, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Switzerland, the minimum salary for Carpenter is USD 6,700.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Switzerland, the median salary is USD 6,300, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Switzerland, the salary for the position of Carpenter typically falls within the range of USD 6,700 to USD 9,100.