Airline Pilot Salary in Switzerland 2024

Looking for information about the salary of an Airline Pilot job? Discover the factors affecting the earnings of airline pilots, including experience level, aircraft type, and seniority. Learn about the lucrative compensation possibilities in this exciting career. Find out Switzerland's average salary for airline pilots, and get insights into the industry's salary trends, benefits, and potential for career growth. Explore how qualifications and additional certifications can boost your earning potential as an airline pilot. Stay informed about the latest salary updates and what to expect in this rewarding profession.

What is the average Airline Pilot salary in Switzerland in 2024?

Average Airline Pilot monthly salary
30,600USD
(USD 367,200 yearly)
Low 26,100 USD
Average 30,600 USD
High 35,200 USD
A person working in Switzerland typically earns around USD 30,600 per month. Salaries range from USD 26,100 (lowest average) to USD 35,200 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Airline Pilot Pay Scale and Salaries in Switzerland

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Switzerland, nearly everyone working as a Airline Pilot earns less than USD 39,900. Approximately 75% of Airline Pilots in Switzerland earn USD 12,500 or less. Half of the employees in Switzerland who work as Airline Pilots earn less than USD 8,800, while the remaining 25% of Airline Pilots in Switzerland earn less than USD 6,600.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Switzerland, nearly everyone working as a Airline Pilot earns less than USD 39,900. Approximately 75% of Airline Pilots in Switzerland earn USD 12,500 or less. Half of the employees in Switzerland who work as Airline Pilots earn less than USD 8,800, while the remaining 25% of Airline Pilots in Switzerland earn less than USD 6,600.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Airline Pilot, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Airline Pilot, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Switzerland, the minimum salary for Airline Pilot is USD 26,100.

Median Salary

In Switzerland, the median salary is USD 24,200. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Switzerland, the salary for the position of Airline Pilot ranges between USD 26,100 and USD 35,200.