Truck Driver Salary in Suriname 2024

Find out the average salary of a Truck Driver in Suriname. This article provides valuable insights into the compensation for this profession. Discover the factors that influence truck drivers' earnings and get a better understanding of the market rates. Whether you are aspiring to become a truck driver or want to negotiate a better salary, this article will shed light on the remuneration in your specific area. Stay informed about the latest trends and ensure you are fairly compensated as a truck driver.

What is the average Truck Driver salary in Suriname in 2024?

Average Truck Driver monthly salary
260USD
(USD 3,100 yearly)
Low 220 USD
Average 260 USD
High 290 USD
Employees in Suriname typically earn an average salary of USD 260 per month. Salaries can vary from USD 220 (lowest average) to USD 290 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits like housing, transport, and other allowances. Salaries differ significantly among different careers. If you would like to know the salary of a specific job, please see the specific job title salaries listed below.

Truck Driver Pay Scale and Salaries in Suriname

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Suriname, nearly everyone working as a Truck Driver earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Truck Drivers in Suriname earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Suriname who work as Truck Drivers earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Truck Drivers in Suriname earn less than USD 200.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Suriname, nearly everyone working as a Truck Driver earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Truck Drivers in Suriname earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Suriname who work as Truck Drivers earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Truck Drivers in Suriname earn less than USD 200.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Truck Driver, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Truck Driver, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Suriname, the minimum salary for Truck Driver is USD 220.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Suriname the median salary is USD 200.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Suriname, the salary for the position of Truck Driver ranges between USD 220 and USD 290.