Travel Agent Salary in Suriname 2024

Looking for information on the salary of a Travel Agent job in Suriname? Read our article to discover the average salary for this exciting profession. Gain insights into various factors that can influence travel agent salaries, including experience level, education, and industry demand. Unlock valuable information to help you negotiate a fair salary package and make informed career decisions.

What is the average Travel Agent salary in Suriname in 2024?

Average Travel Agent monthly salary
220USD
(USD 2,600 yearly)
Low 190 USD
Average 220 USD
High 250 USD
In Suriname, the average annual salary for individuals is approximately USD 220 per month. Salary levels range from USD 190 (lowest average) to USD 250 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses various benefits such as housing, transportation, etc. Salaries exhibit substantial variation across different occupations. To find out the salary of a particular job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Travel Agent Pay Scale and Salaries in Suriname

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Suriname, nearly everyone working as a Travel Agent earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Travel Agents in Suriname earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Suriname who work as Travel Agents earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Travel Agents in Suriname earn less than USD 200.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Suriname, nearly everyone working as a Travel Agent earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Travel Agents in Suriname earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Suriname who work as Travel Agents earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Travel Agents in Suriname earn less than USD 200.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Travel Agent, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Travel Agent, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Suriname, the minimum salary for Travel Agent is USD 190.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Suriname, the median salary is USD 180. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Suriname, the salary for the position of Travel Agent ranges between USD 190 and USD 250.