Pharmacist Salary in Suriname 2024

Find out the latest information on Pharmacist salaries at Suriname. Explore the average pay scale, factors influencing salary variations, and key determinants affecting Pharmacist wages in this comprehensive guide. Gain insights into the salary trends and potential growth opportunities within the pharmaceutical industry. Stay informed on crucial aspects to consider while pursuing a career as a Pharmacist and uncover the earning potential in your desired location.

What is the average Pharmacist salary in Suriname in 2024?

Average Pharmacist monthly salary
690USD
(USD 8,300 yearly)
Low 590 USD
Average 690 USD
High 790 USD
In Suriname, the average annual salary for individuals is approximately USD 690 per month. Salary levels range from USD 590 (lowest average) to USD 790 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses various benefits such as housing, transportation, etc. Salaries exhibit substantial variation across different occupations. To find out the salary of a particular job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Pharmacist Pay Scale and Salaries in Suriname

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Suriname, nearly everyone working as a Pharmacist earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Pharmacists in Suriname earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Suriname who work as Pharmacists earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Pharmacists in Suriname earn less than USD 200.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Suriname, nearly everyone working as a Pharmacist earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Pharmacists in Suriname earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Suriname who work as Pharmacists earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Pharmacists in Suriname earn less than USD 200.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Pharmacist, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Pharmacist, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Suriname, the minimum salary for Pharmacist is USD 590.

Median Salary

In Suriname, the median salary is USD 550, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Suriname, typical salary for the position of Pharmacist ranges from USD 590 to USD 790.