Marketing Director Salary in Suriname 2024

Are you looking for information on the salary of a Marketing Director job? Discover how much Marketing Directors earn in Suriname and get insights into the factors that can impact their salary. Explore this article to gain a clear understanding of the compensation for Marketing Directors in your area.

What is the average Marketing Director salary in Suriname in 2024?

Average Marketing Director monthly salary
800USD
(USD 9,600 yearly)
Low 680 USD
Average 800 USD
High 920 USD
The average yearly earnings for individuals working in Suriname amount to around USD 800 per month. Salaries vary between USD 680 (lowest average) and USD 920 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes allowances for housing, transportation, and other benefits. Salaries differ considerably across different career paths. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, please see the specific job title salaries below.

Marketing Director Pay Scale and Salaries in Suriname

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Suriname, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Director earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Marketing Directors in Suriname earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Suriname who work as Marketing Directors earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Directors in Suriname earn less than USD 200.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Suriname, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Director earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Marketing Directors in Suriname earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Suriname who work as Marketing Directors earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Directors in Suriname earn less than USD 200.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Marketing Director, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Marketing Director, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Suriname, the minimum salary for Marketing Director is USD 680.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Suriname, the median salary is USD 630, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Suriname, typical salary range for Marketing Director is USD 680 to USD 920.