Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Salary in Suriname 2024

Discover the latest trends in CEO salaries at Suriname with this informative article. Gain insights into the earning potential of top executives and explore how factors like industry, company size, and experience can impact CEO compensation. Stay up-to-date with the current market rates and understand the various elements that contribute to CEO salary packages. Whether you're an aspiring CEO or interested in benchmarking executive compensation, this article provides valuable information on the remuneration landscape for top corporate leaders in Suriname.

What is the average Chief Executive Officer (CEO) salary in Suriname in 2024?

Average Chief Executive Officer (CEO) monthly salary
1,100USD
(USD 12,400 yearly)
Low 880 USD
Average 1,100 USD
High 1,200 USD
The average salary in Suriname is typically USD 1,100 per month. Salaries can range from USD 880 (lowest average) to USD 1,200 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Pay Scale and Salaries in Suriname

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Suriname, nearly everyone working as a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Suriname earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Suriname who work as Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Suriname earn less than USD 200.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Suriname, nearly everyone working as a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) earns less than USD 1,300. Approximately 75% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Suriname earn USD 390 or less. Half of the employees in Suriname who work as Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s earn less than USD 270, while the remaining 25% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Suriname earn less than USD 200.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Chief Executive Officer (CEO), refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Chief Executive Officer (CEO), impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Suriname, the minimum salary for Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is USD 880.

Median Salary

In Suriname, the median salary is USD 820, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Suriname, the salary range for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) typically varies from USD 880 to USD 1,200.