Travel Agent Salary in Slovenia 2024

Looking for information on the salary of a Travel Agent job in Slovenia? Read our article to discover the average salary for this exciting profession. Gain insights into various factors that can influence travel agent salaries, including experience level, education, and industry demand. Unlock valuable information to help you negotiate a fair salary package and make informed career decisions.

What is the average Travel Agent salary in Slovenia in 2024?

Average Travel Agent monthly salary
2,000EUR
(EUR 23,700 yearly)
Low 1,700 EUR
Average 2,000 EUR
High 2,300 EUR
The average salary in Slovenia is typically EUR 2,000 per month. Salaries can range from EUR 1,700 (lowest average) to EUR 2,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Travel Agent Pay Scale and Salaries in Slovenia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Slovenia, nearly everyone working as a Travel Agent earns less than EUR 11,100. Approximately 75% of Travel Agents in Slovenia earn EUR 3,500 or less. Half of the employees in Slovenia who work as Travel Agents earn less than EUR 2,500, while the remaining 25% of Travel Agents in Slovenia earn less than EUR 1,900.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Slovenia, nearly everyone working as a Travel Agent earns less than EUR 11,100. Approximately 75% of Travel Agents in Slovenia earn EUR 3,500 or less. Half of the employees in Slovenia who work as Travel Agents earn less than EUR 2,500, while the remaining 25% of Travel Agents in Slovenia earn less than EUR 1,900.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Travel Agent, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Travel Agent, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Slovenia, the minimum salary for Travel Agent is EUR 1,700.

Median Salary

In Slovenia, the median salary is EUR 1,600. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Slovenia, typical salary for the position of Travel Agent ranges from EUR 1,700 to EUR 2,300.