Marketing Manager Salary in Slovenia 2024

Looking for information about Marketing Manager salaries in Slovenia? Read this article to learn about the average salary for this role, trends in compensation, and factors that can impact earning potential. Gain insights into the latest salary data and industry benchmarks for Marketing Managers in Slovenia to make informed decisions about your career and salary expectations.

What is the average Marketing Manager salary in Slovenia in 2024?

Average Marketing Manager monthly salary
7,300EUR
(EUR 86,900 yearly)
Low 6,200 EUR
Average 7,300 EUR
High 8,400 EUR
Typically, individuals employed in Slovenia earn an average salary of EUR 7,300 per month. Salaries can range from EUR 6,200 (lowest average) to EUR 8,400 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary comprises various benefits like housing, transportation, etc. There is a significant variation in salaries across different occupations. For information on the salary of a specific job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Marketing Manager Pay Scale and Salaries in Slovenia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Slovenia, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Manager earns less than EUR 11,100. Approximately 75% of Marketing Managers in Slovenia earn EUR 3,500 or less. Half of the employees in Slovenia who work as Marketing Managers earn less than EUR 2,500, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Managers in Slovenia earn less than EUR 1,900.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Slovenia, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Manager earns less than EUR 11,100. Approximately 75% of Marketing Managers in Slovenia earn EUR 3,500 or less. Half of the employees in Slovenia who work as Marketing Managers earn less than EUR 2,500, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Managers in Slovenia earn less than EUR 1,900.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Marketing Manager, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Marketing Manager, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Slovenia, the minimum salary for Marketing Manager is EUR 6,200.

Median Salary

In Slovenia, the median salary is EUR 5,800. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Slovenia, typical salary for the position of Marketing Manager ranges from EUR 6,200 to EUR 8,400.