Hotel Concierge Salary in Slovenia 2024

Looking for information on Hotel Concierge salaries in Slovenia? Check out our article to discover the average salary for this role in your area. Gain insights into the factors that influence salary levels and find out if Hotel Concierge is a lucrative career choice in Slovenia.

What is the average Hotel Concierge salary in Slovenia in 2024?

Average Hotel Concierge monthly salary
1,800EUR
(EUR 21,600 yearly)
Low 1,600 EUR
Average 1,800 EUR
High 2,100 EUR
In Slovenia, the average annual salary for individuals is approximately EUR 1,800 per month. Salary levels range from EUR 1,600 (lowest average) to EUR 2,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses various benefits such as housing, transportation, etc. Salaries exhibit substantial variation across different occupations. To find out the salary of a particular job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Hotel Concierge Pay Scale and Salaries in Slovenia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Slovenia, nearly everyone working as a Hotel Concierge earns less than EUR 11,100. Approximately 75% of Hotel Concierges in Slovenia earn EUR 3,500 or less. Half of the employees in Slovenia who work as Hotel Concierges earn less than EUR 2,500, while the remaining 25% of Hotel Concierges in Slovenia earn less than EUR 1,900.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Slovenia, nearly everyone working as a Hotel Concierge earns less than EUR 11,100. Approximately 75% of Hotel Concierges in Slovenia earn EUR 3,500 or less. Half of the employees in Slovenia who work as Hotel Concierges earn less than EUR 2,500, while the remaining 25% of Hotel Concierges in Slovenia earn less than EUR 1,900.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Hotel Concierge, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Hotel Concierge, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Slovenia, the minimum salary for Hotel Concierge is EUR 1,600.

Median Salary

In Slovenia, the median salary is EUR 1,500. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Slovenia, the typical salary for Hotel Concierge ranges between EUR 1,600 and EUR 2,100.