Food and beverage server Salary in Slovenia 2024

Are you curious about the salary of a food and beverage server job in Slovenia? This article provides valuable insights into the average pay of this role, without any specific salary ranges. Whether you're considering a career as a server or a job seeker wanting to negotiate a fair compensation, understanding the salary expectations can be crucial. Discover the factors that influence server salaries and gain an understanding of what you can potentially earn in Slovenia.

What is the average Food and beverage server salary in Slovenia in 2024?

Average Food and beverage server monthly salary
1,500EUR
(EUR 17,300 yearly)
Low 1,300 EUR
Average 1,500 EUR
High 1,700 EUR
In Slovenia, the average annual salary for individuals is approximately EUR 1,500 per month. Salary levels range from EUR 1,300 (lowest average) to EUR 1,700 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses various benefits such as housing, transportation, etc. Salaries exhibit substantial variation across different occupations. To find out the salary of a particular job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Food and beverage server Pay Scale and Salaries in Slovenia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Slovenia, nearly everyone working as a Food and beverage server earns less than EUR 11,100. Approximately 75% of Food and beverage servers in Slovenia earn EUR 3,500 or less. Half of the employees in Slovenia who work as Food and beverage servers earn less than EUR 2,500, while the remaining 25% of Food and beverage servers in Slovenia earn less than EUR 1,900.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Slovenia, nearly everyone working as a Food and beverage server earns less than EUR 11,100. Approximately 75% of Food and beverage servers in Slovenia earn EUR 3,500 or less. Half of the employees in Slovenia who work as Food and beverage servers earn less than EUR 2,500, while the remaining 25% of Food and beverage servers in Slovenia earn less than EUR 1,900.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Food and beverage server, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Food and beverage server, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Slovenia, the minimum salary for Food and beverage server is EUR 1,300.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Slovenia, the median salary is EUR 1,200. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Slovenia, the typical salary for Food and beverage server ranges between EUR 1,300 and EUR 1,700.