Childcare Worker Salary in Slovenia 2024

This article provides valuable insights into the salary of a Childcare Worker job in Slovenia. It discusses the factors influencing the pay scale, such as experience, qualifications, and job responsibilities. Discover how the demand for childcare professionals and the location can impact the salary range. Explore the significant role played by these professionals in nurturing and educating young minds. Stay informed about the latest industry trends and gain a comprehensive understanding of the salary expectations for Childcare Workers in Slovenia.

What is the average Childcare Worker salary in Slovenia in 2024?

Average Childcare Worker monthly salary
1,300EUR
(EUR 14,900 yearly)
Low 1,100 EUR
Average 1,300 EUR
High 1,500 EUR
Typically, individuals employed in Slovenia earn an average salary of EUR 1,300 per month. Salaries can range from EUR 1,100 (lowest average) to EUR 1,500 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary comprises various benefits like housing, transportation, etc. There is a significant variation in salaries across different occupations. For information on the salary of a specific job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Childcare Worker Pay Scale and Salaries in Slovenia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Slovenia, nearly everyone working as a Childcare Worker earns less than EUR 11,100. Approximately 75% of Childcare Workers in Slovenia earn EUR 3,500 or less. Half of the employees in Slovenia who work as Childcare Workers earn less than EUR 2,500, while the remaining 25% of Childcare Workers in Slovenia earn less than EUR 1,900.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Slovenia, nearly everyone working as a Childcare Worker earns less than EUR 11,100. Approximately 75% of Childcare Workers in Slovenia earn EUR 3,500 or less. Half of the employees in Slovenia who work as Childcare Workers earn less than EUR 2,500, while the remaining 25% of Childcare Workers in Slovenia earn less than EUR 1,900.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Childcare Worker, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Childcare Worker, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Slovenia, the minimum salary for Childcare Worker is EUR 1,100.

Median Salary

In Slovenia, the median salary is EUR 1,000, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Slovenia, the salary for the position of Childcare Worker typically ranges from EUR 1,100 to EUR 1,500.