Bartender Salary in Slovenia 2024

Looking for information about bartender salaries? Discover what bartenders earn in Slovenia, including tips and hourly wages. Explore the factors that affect bartender salaries and find out how you can maximize your earning potential in this dynamic profession. Whether you are just starting your career or looking to negotiate a higher salary, this article provides valuable insights into the average compensation for bartenders in Slovenia.

What is the average Bartender salary in Slovenia in 2024?

Average Bartender monthly salary
1,500EUR
(EUR 17,100 yearly)
Low 1,300 EUR
Average 1,500 EUR
High 1,700 EUR
Employees in Slovenia typically earn an average salary of EUR 1,500 per month. Salaries can vary from EUR 1,300 (lowest average) to EUR 1,700 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits like housing, transport, and other allowances. Salaries differ significantly among different careers. If you would like to know the salary of a specific job, please see the specific job title salaries listed below.

Bartender Pay Scale and Salaries in Slovenia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Slovenia, nearly everyone working as a Bartender earns less than EUR 11,100. Approximately 75% of Bartenders in Slovenia earn EUR 3,500 or less. Half of the employees in Slovenia who work as Bartenders earn less than EUR 2,500, while the remaining 25% of Bartenders in Slovenia earn less than EUR 1,900.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Slovenia, nearly everyone working as a Bartender earns less than EUR 11,100. Approximately 75% of Bartenders in Slovenia earn EUR 3,500 or less. Half of the employees in Slovenia who work as Bartenders earn less than EUR 2,500, while the remaining 25% of Bartenders in Slovenia earn less than EUR 1,900.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Bartender, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Bartender, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Slovenia, the minimum salary for Bartender is EUR 1,300.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Slovenia, the median salary is EUR 1,200, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Slovenia, the typical salary for Bartender ranges between EUR 1,300 and EUR 1,700.