Treasurer Salary in Saudi Arabia 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a Treasurer job in Saudi Arabia? In this article, we provide insights into the salary expectations and compensation for a Treasurer position in various industries and sectors. Find out the average salary, factors that affect pay scales, and tips to negotiate for better remuneration. Explore the financial rewards associated with a Treasurer role and learn about the skills and experience that can contribute to a competitive compensation package.

What is the average Treasurer salary in Saudi Arabia in 2024?

Average Treasurer monthly salary
5,000USD
(USD 60,000 yearly)
Low 4,300 USD
Average 5,000 USD
High 5,800 USD
A person working in Saudi Arabia typically earns around USD 5,000 per month. Salaries range from USD 4,300 (lowest average) to USD 5,800 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Treasurer Pay Scale and Salaries in Saudi Arabia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Saudi Arabia, nearly everyone working as a Treasurer earns less than USD 8,700. Approximately 75% of Treasurers in Saudi Arabia earn USD 2,800 or less. Half of the employees in Saudi Arabia who work as Treasurers earn less than USD 1,900, while the remaining 25% of Treasurers in Saudi Arabia earn less than USD 1,500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Saudi Arabia, nearly everyone working as a Treasurer earns less than USD 8,700. Approximately 75% of Treasurers in Saudi Arabia earn USD 2,800 or less. Half of the employees in Saudi Arabia who work as Treasurers earn less than USD 1,900, while the remaining 25% of Treasurers in Saudi Arabia earn less than USD 1,500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Treasurer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Treasurer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Saudi Arabia, the minimum salary for Treasurer is USD 4,300.

Median Salary

In Saudi Arabia, the median salary is USD 4,000. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Saudi Arabia, the typical salary for Treasurer ranges between USD 4,300 and USD 5,800.