Tax Lawyer Salary in Saudi Arabia 2024

Looking for information about tax lawyer salaries in Saudi Arabia? Read this article to learn more about the average salary for tax lawyers in your area. Find out what factors can influence the salary range and what to expect in terms of compensation for this rewarding legal profession.

What is the average Tax Lawyer salary in Saudi Arabia in 2024?

Average Tax Lawyer monthly salary
4,900USD
(USD 57,700 yearly)
Low 4,100 USD
Average 4,900 USD
High 5,600 USD
The average salary for individuals working in Saudi Arabia is normally around USD 4,900 per month. Salary ranges from USD 4,100 (lowest average) to USD 5,600 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing, transportation, and more. Salaries can greatly vary among different professions. To find out the salary of a specific job, refer to the specific job title salaries provided below.

Tax Lawyer Pay Scale and Salaries in Saudi Arabia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Saudi Arabia, nearly everyone working as a Tax Lawyer earns less than USD 8,700. Approximately 75% of Tax Lawyers in Saudi Arabia earn USD 2,800 or less. Half of the employees in Saudi Arabia who work as Tax Lawyers earn less than USD 1,900, while the remaining 25% of Tax Lawyers in Saudi Arabia earn less than USD 1,500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Saudi Arabia, nearly everyone working as a Tax Lawyer earns less than USD 8,700. Approximately 75% of Tax Lawyers in Saudi Arabia earn USD 2,800 or less. Half of the employees in Saudi Arabia who work as Tax Lawyers earn less than USD 1,900, while the remaining 25% of Tax Lawyers in Saudi Arabia earn less than USD 1,500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Tax Lawyer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Tax Lawyer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Saudi Arabia, the minimum salary for Tax Lawyer is USD 4,100.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Saudi Arabia, the median salary is USD 3,800, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Saudi Arabia, expected salary for the position of Tax Lawyer typically ranges from USD 4,100 to USD 5,600.