Marketing Director Salary in Saudi Arabia 2024

Are you looking for information on the salary of a Marketing Director job? Discover how much Marketing Directors earn in Saudi Arabia and get insights into the factors that can impact their salary. Explore this article to gain a clear understanding of the compensation for Marketing Directors in your area.

What is the average Marketing Director salary in Saudi Arabia in 2024?

Average Marketing Director monthly salary
5,700USD
(USD 67,900 yearly)
Low 4,900 USD
Average 5,700 USD
High 6,500 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Saudi Arabia amount to approximately USD 5,700 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 4,900 (lowest average) to USD 6,500 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Marketing Director Pay Scale and Salaries in Saudi Arabia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Saudi Arabia, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Director earns less than USD 8,700. Approximately 75% of Marketing Directors in Saudi Arabia earn USD 2,800 or less. Half of the employees in Saudi Arabia who work as Marketing Directors earn less than USD 1,900, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Directors in Saudi Arabia earn less than USD 1,500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Saudi Arabia, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Director earns less than USD 8,700. Approximately 75% of Marketing Directors in Saudi Arabia earn USD 2,800 or less. Half of the employees in Saudi Arabia who work as Marketing Directors earn less than USD 1,900, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Directors in Saudi Arabia earn less than USD 1,500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Marketing Director, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Marketing Director, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Saudi Arabia, the minimum salary for Marketing Director is USD 4,900.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Saudi Arabia, the median salary is USD 4,500. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Saudi Arabia, salaries for the position of Marketing Director typically range from USD 4,900 to USD 6,500.