Judge Salary in Saudi Arabia 2024

Learn about the salary of a Judge job in Saudi Arabia. Understand the earning potential, benefits, and other factors that contribute to the compensation of Judges in Saudi Arabia. Find out how the salary of a Judge varies based on experience, education, and the jurisdiction in which they practice. Stay informed and make informed decisions about pursuing a career as a Judge in Saudi Arabia.

What is the average Judge salary in Saudi Arabia in 2024?

Average Judge monthly salary
5,100USD
(USD 60,900 yearly)
Low 4,400 USD
Average 5,100 USD
High 5,900 USD
The average salary in Saudi Arabia is typically USD 5,100 per month. Salaries can range from USD 4,400 (lowest average) to USD 5,900 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Judge Pay Scale and Salaries in Saudi Arabia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Saudi Arabia, nearly everyone working as a Judge earns less than USD 8,700. Approximately 75% of Judges in Saudi Arabia earn USD 2,800 or less. Half of the employees in Saudi Arabia who work as Judges earn less than USD 1,900, while the remaining 25% of Judges in Saudi Arabia earn less than USD 1,500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Saudi Arabia, nearly everyone working as a Judge earns less than USD 8,700. Approximately 75% of Judges in Saudi Arabia earn USD 2,800 or less. Half of the employees in Saudi Arabia who work as Judges earn less than USD 1,900, while the remaining 25% of Judges in Saudi Arabia earn less than USD 1,500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Judge, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Judge, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Saudi Arabia, the minimum salary for Judge is USD 4,400.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Saudi Arabia, the median salary is USD 4,100, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Saudi Arabia, the salary for the position of Judge ranges between USD 4,400 and USD 5,900.