Intellectual Property Lawyer Salary in Saudi Arabia 2024

Looking for information on the salary of an Intellectual Property Lawyer job in Saudi Arabia? Explore our article to discover the average earning potential and factors that influence the compensation in this field. Gain insights into the various aspects that may impact an Intellectual Property Lawyer's salary, such as experience, qualifications, and industry demand. Stay informed about the current market trends and expectations related to this profession.

What is the average Intellectual Property Lawyer salary in Saudi Arabia in 2024?

Average Intellectual Property Lawyer monthly salary
6,400USD
(USD 76,800 yearly)
Low 5,500 USD
Average 6,400 USD
High 7,400 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Saudi Arabia amount to approximately USD 6,400 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 5,500 (lowest average) to USD 7,400 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Intellectual Property Lawyer Pay Scale and Salaries in Saudi Arabia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Saudi Arabia, nearly everyone working as a Intellectual Property Lawyer earns less than USD 8,700. Approximately 75% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Saudi Arabia earn USD 2,800 or less. Half of the employees in Saudi Arabia who work as Intellectual Property Lawyers earn less than USD 1,900, while the remaining 25% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Saudi Arabia earn less than USD 1,500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Saudi Arabia, nearly everyone working as a Intellectual Property Lawyer earns less than USD 8,700. Approximately 75% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Saudi Arabia earn USD 2,800 or less. Half of the employees in Saudi Arabia who work as Intellectual Property Lawyers earn less than USD 1,900, while the remaining 25% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Saudi Arabia earn less than USD 1,500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Intellectual Property Lawyer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Intellectual Property Lawyer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Saudi Arabia, the minimum salary for Intellectual Property Lawyer is USD 5,500.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Saudi Arabia, the median salary is USD 5,100. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Saudi Arabia, the typical salary for Intellectual Property Lawyer ranges between USD 5,500 and USD 7,400.