Controller Salary in Saudi Arabia 2024

Are you curious about the salary of a Controller job? Look no further! This article provides an in-depth analysis of Controller salaries in various locations. Discover the average compensation and benefits offered to Controllers in Saudi Arabia. Gain valuable insights into the factors influencing salary ranges and the potential for career growth in this field. Stay updated on the latest trends and benchmarks to make informed decisions about your financial future as a Controller.

What is the average Controller salary in Saudi Arabia in 2024?

Average Controller monthly salary
5,000USD
(USD 60,000 yearly)
Low 4,300 USD
Average 5,000 USD
High 5,800 USD
Typically, individuals employed in Saudi Arabia earn an average salary of USD 5,000 per month. Salaries can range from USD 4,300 (lowest average) to USD 5,800 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary comprises various benefits like housing, transportation, etc. There is a significant variation in salaries across different occupations. For information on the salary of a specific job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Controller Pay Scale and Salaries in Saudi Arabia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Saudi Arabia, nearly everyone working as a Controller earns less than USD 8,700. Approximately 75% of Controllers in Saudi Arabia earn USD 2,800 or less. Half of the employees in Saudi Arabia who work as Controllers earn less than USD 1,900, while the remaining 25% of Controllers in Saudi Arabia earn less than USD 1,500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Saudi Arabia, nearly everyone working as a Controller earns less than USD 8,700. Approximately 75% of Controllers in Saudi Arabia earn USD 2,800 or less. Half of the employees in Saudi Arabia who work as Controllers earn less than USD 1,900, while the remaining 25% of Controllers in Saudi Arabia earn less than USD 1,500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Controller, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Controller, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Saudi Arabia, the minimum salary for Controller is USD 4,300.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. In Saudi Arabia, the median salary is USD 4,000, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. For Controller in Saudi Arabia, the salary typically ranges from USD 4,300 to USD 5,800.