Cashier Salary in Saudi Arabia 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a cashier job? Discover the average pay scale for this role in Saudi Arabia and gain insights into the competitive compensation package offered. Explore the factors that affect cashier salaries, such as experience level, industry, and location. Stay informed and make informed decisions about pursuing a career as a cashier in Saudi Arabia.

What is the average Cashier salary in Saudi Arabia in 2024?

Average Cashier monthly salary
930USD
(USD 11,100 yearly)
Low 790 USD
Average 930 USD
High 1,100 USD
The average salary for individuals working in Saudi Arabia is normally around USD 930 per month. Salary ranges from USD 790 (lowest average) to USD 1,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing, transportation, and more. Salaries can greatly vary among different professions. To find out the salary of a specific job, refer to the specific job title salaries provided below.

Cashier Pay Scale and Salaries in Saudi Arabia

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Saudi Arabia, nearly everyone working as a Cashier earns less than USD 8,700. Approximately 75% of Cashiers in Saudi Arabia earn USD 2,800 or less. Half of the employees in Saudi Arabia who work as Cashiers earn less than USD 1,900, while the remaining 25% of Cashiers in Saudi Arabia earn less than USD 1,500.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Saudi Arabia, nearly everyone working as a Cashier earns less than USD 8,700. Approximately 75% of Cashiers in Saudi Arabia earn USD 2,800 or less. Half of the employees in Saudi Arabia who work as Cashiers earn less than USD 1,900, while the remaining 25% of Cashiers in Saudi Arabia earn less than USD 1,500.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Cashier, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Cashier, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Saudi Arabia, the minimum salary for Cashier is USD 790.

Median Salary

In Saudi Arabia, the median salary is USD 730. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Saudi Arabia, typical salary for the position of Cashier ranges from USD 790 to USD 1,100.