Treasurer Salary in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a Treasurer job in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha? In this article, we provide insights into the salary expectations and compensation for a Treasurer position in various industries and sectors. Find out the average salary, factors that affect pay scales, and tips to negotiate for better remuneration. Explore the financial rewards associated with a Treasurer role and learn about the skills and experience that can contribute to a competitive compensation package.

What is the average Treasurer salary in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha in 2024?

Average Treasurer monthly salary
2,200USD
(USD 26,400 yearly)
Low 1,900 USD
Average 2,200 USD
High 2,600 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha amount to approximately USD 2,200 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 1,900 (lowest average) to USD 2,600 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Treasurer Pay Scale and Salaries in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, nearly everyone working as a Treasurer earns less than USD 3,800. Approximately 75% of Treasurers in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn USD 1,200 or less. Half of the employees in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha who work as Treasurers earn less than USD 840, while the remaining 25% of Treasurers in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn less than USD 630.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, nearly everyone working as a Treasurer earns less than USD 3,800. Approximately 75% of Treasurers in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn USD 1,200 or less. Half of the employees in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha who work as Treasurers earn less than USD 840, while the remaining 25% of Treasurers in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn less than USD 630.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Treasurer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Treasurer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the minimum salary for Treasurer is USD 1,900.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the median salary is USD 1,800. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the salary range for the position of Treasurer typically varies from USD 1,900 to USD 2,600.