Surgeon Salary in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha 2024

Looking for information about surgeon salaries? Discover the average salaries for surgeons in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha and gain insights into the factors that impact their earnings. Explore the compensation of surgeons in different specialties and find out how experience, education, and other variables can affect their salary. Stay updated with the most recent salary trends in the medical field and learn more about the potential income for surgeons in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha.

What is the average Surgeon salary in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha in 2024?

Average Surgeon monthly salary
3,800USD
(USD 45,100 yearly)
Low 3,200 USD
Average 3,800 USD
High 4,400 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha amount to approximately USD 3,800 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 3,200 (lowest average) to USD 4,400 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Surgeon Pay Scale and Salaries in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, nearly everyone working as a Surgeon earns less than USD 3,800. Approximately 75% of Surgeons in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn USD 1,200 or less. Half of the employees in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha who work as Surgeons earn less than USD 840, while the remaining 25% of Surgeons in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn less than USD 630.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, nearly everyone working as a Surgeon earns less than USD 3,800. Approximately 75% of Surgeons in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn USD 1,200 or less. Half of the employees in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha who work as Surgeons earn less than USD 840, while the remaining 25% of Surgeons in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn less than USD 630.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Surgeon, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Surgeon, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the minimum salary for Surgeon is USD 3,200.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the median salary is USD 3,000. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, expected salary for the position of Surgeon typically ranges from USD 3,200 to USD 4,400.