Stock clerk Salary in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha 2024

Discover the salary of a Stock Clerk job at Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha. Get insights into the average salary for this role and understand how experience and skills may impact your earning potential. Explore the various factors that influence stock clerk salaries, such as industry, company size, and job location. Stay informed about the latest trends in compensation and benefit from valuable information to negotiate better wages. Whether you are considering a career as a stock clerk or looking to benchmark your salary, this article provides valuable salary information for Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha and equips you with the knowledge needed to make informed decisions.

What is the average Stock clerk salary in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha in 2024?

Average Stock clerk monthly salary
440USD
(USD 5,200 yearly)
Low 370 USD
Average 440 USD
High 500 USD
The average yearly earnings for individuals working in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha amount to around USD 440 per month. Salaries vary between USD 370 (lowest average) and USD 500 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes allowances for housing, transportation, and other benefits. Salaries differ considerably across different career paths. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, please see the specific job title salaries below.

Stock clerk Pay Scale and Salaries in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, nearly everyone working as a Stock clerk earns less than USD 3,800. Approximately 75% of Stock clerks in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn USD 1,200 or less. Half of the employees in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha who work as Stock clerks earn less than USD 840, while the remaining 25% of Stock clerks in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn less than USD 630.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, nearly everyone working as a Stock clerk earns less than USD 3,800. Approximately 75% of Stock clerks in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn USD 1,200 or less. Half of the employees in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha who work as Stock clerks earn less than USD 840, while the remaining 25% of Stock clerks in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn less than USD 630.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Stock clerk, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Stock clerk, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the minimum salary for Stock clerk is USD 370.

Median Salary

In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the median salary is USD 350. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the typical salary for Stock clerk ranges between USD 370 and USD 500.