Petroleum Engineer Salary in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha 2024

Find out the salary details of a Petroleum Engineer job in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha. Discover the average compensation for this lucrative profession and learn about the factors that influence an engineer's earning potential. Gain insight into the rewarding monetary benefits that come with a career in petroleum engineering.

What is the average Petroleum Engineer salary in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha in 2024?

Average Petroleum Engineer monthly salary
2,400USD
(USD 27,800 yearly)
Low 2,000 USD
Average 2,400 USD
High 2,700 USD
The average salary in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha is typically USD 2,400 per month. Salaries can range from USD 2,000 (lowest average) to USD 2,700 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Petroleum Engineer Pay Scale and Salaries in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, nearly everyone working as a Petroleum Engineer earns less than USD 3,800. Approximately 75% of Petroleum Engineers in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn USD 1,200 or less. Half of the employees in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha who work as Petroleum Engineers earn less than USD 840, while the remaining 25% of Petroleum Engineers in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn less than USD 630.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, nearly everyone working as a Petroleum Engineer earns less than USD 3,800. Approximately 75% of Petroleum Engineers in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn USD 1,200 or less. Half of the employees in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha who work as Petroleum Engineers earn less than USD 840, while the remaining 25% of Petroleum Engineers in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn less than USD 630.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Petroleum Engineer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Petroleum Engineer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the minimum salary for Petroleum Engineer is USD 2,000.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the median salary is USD 1,900. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, expected salary for the position of Petroleum Engineer typically ranges from USD 2,000 to USD 2,700.