Marketing Manager Salary in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha 2024

Looking for information about Marketing Manager salaries in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha? Read this article to learn about the average salary for this role, trends in compensation, and factors that can impact earning potential. Gain insights into the latest salary data and industry benchmarks for Marketing Managers in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha to make informed decisions about your career and salary expectations.

What is the average Marketing Manager salary in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha in 2024?

Average Marketing Manager monthly salary
2,500USD
(USD 29,900 yearly)
Low 2,200 USD
Average 2,500 USD
High 2,900 USD
The average salary in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha is typically USD 2,500 per month. Salaries can range from USD 2,200 (lowest average) to USD 2,900 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Marketing Manager Pay Scale and Salaries in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Manager earns less than USD 3,800. Approximately 75% of Marketing Managers in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn USD 1,200 or less. Half of the employees in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha who work as Marketing Managers earn less than USD 840, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Managers in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn less than USD 630.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, nearly everyone working as a Marketing Manager earns less than USD 3,800. Approximately 75% of Marketing Managers in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn USD 1,200 or less. Half of the employees in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha who work as Marketing Managers earn less than USD 840, while the remaining 25% of Marketing Managers in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn less than USD 630.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Marketing Manager, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Marketing Manager, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the minimum salary for Marketing Manager is USD 2,200.

Median Salary

In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the median salary is USD 2,000, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the salary range for the position of Marketing Manager typically varies from USD 2,200 to USD 2,900.