Lawyer Salary in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha 2024

Discover the average salary of a Lawyer in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha and gain insights into the compensation level for this highly sought-after profession. Learn about the factors that influence lawyer salaries, such as experience, specialization, and geographic location. Understand the earning potential in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha and make informed decisions about your legal career. Stay up-to-date with the latest salary information for lawyers and gain a competitive edge in the job market.

What is the average Lawyer salary in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha in 2024?

Average Lawyer monthly salary
2,200USD
(USD 25,400 yearly)
Low 1,800 USD
Average 2,200 USD
High 2,500 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha amount to approximately USD 2,200 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 1,800 (lowest average) to USD 2,500 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Lawyer Pay Scale and Salaries in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, nearly everyone working as a Lawyer earns less than USD 3,800. Approximately 75% of Lawyers in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn USD 1,200 or less. Half of the employees in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha who work as Lawyers earn less than USD 840, while the remaining 25% of Lawyers in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn less than USD 630.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, nearly everyone working as a Lawyer earns less than USD 3,800. Approximately 75% of Lawyers in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn USD 1,200 or less. Half of the employees in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha who work as Lawyers earn less than USD 840, while the remaining 25% of Lawyers in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn less than USD 630.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Lawyer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Lawyer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the minimum salary for Lawyer is USD 1,800.

Median Salary

In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the median salary is USD 1,700. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, expected salary for the position of Lawyer typically ranges from USD 1,800 to USD 2,500.