Carpenter Salary in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a Carpenter job? Discover the earnings potential for Carpenters in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha. Explore the average pay, factors affecting salaries, and industry trends. Gain insights into the compensation packages, benefits, and opportunities for career growth in the Carpentry field. Stay informed and make an informed decision about your future as a Carpenter.

What is the average Carpenter salary in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha in 2024?

Average Carpenter monthly salary
750USD
(USD 9,000 yearly)
Low 640 USD
Average 750 USD
High 860 USD
Typically, individuals employed in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn an average salary of USD 750 per month. Salaries can range from USD 640 (lowest average) to USD 860 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary comprises various benefits like housing, transportation, etc. There is a significant variation in salaries across different occupations. For information on the salary of a specific job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Carpenter Pay Scale and Salaries in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, nearly everyone working as a Carpenter earns less than USD 3,800. Approximately 75% of Carpenters in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn USD 1,200 or less. Half of the employees in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha who work as Carpenters earn less than USD 840, while the remaining 25% of Carpenters in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn less than USD 630.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, nearly everyone working as a Carpenter earns less than USD 3,800. Approximately 75% of Carpenters in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn USD 1,200 or less. Half of the employees in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha who work as Carpenters earn less than USD 840, while the remaining 25% of Carpenters in Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha earn less than USD 630.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Carpenter, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Carpenter, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the minimum salary for Carpenter is USD 640.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the median salary is USD 600, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, the typical salary for Carpenter ranges between USD 640 and USD 860.