Sales Manager Salary in Qatar 2024

Find out the average salary of Sales Manager jobs at Qatar. Discover the compensation trends and earning potential for Sales Managers in various industries. Stay updated with the latest salary insights to make informed career decisions.

What is the average Sales Manager salary in Qatar in 2024?

Average Sales Manager monthly salary
11,700USD
(USD 139,600 yearly)
Low 9,900 USD
Average 11,700 USD
High 13,400 USD
A person working in Qatar typically earns around USD 11,700 per month. Salaries range from USD 9,900 (lowest average) to USD 13,400 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Sales Manager Pay Scale and Salaries in Qatar

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Qatar, nearly everyone working as a Sales Manager earns less than USD 19,000. Approximately 75% of Sales Managers in Qatar earn USD 6,000 or less. Half of the employees in Qatar who work as Sales Managers earn less than USD 4,200, while the remaining 25% of Sales Managers in Qatar earn less than USD 3,200.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Qatar, nearly everyone working as a Sales Manager earns less than USD 19,000. Approximately 75% of Sales Managers in Qatar earn USD 6,000 or less. Half of the employees in Qatar who work as Sales Managers earn less than USD 4,200, while the remaining 25% of Sales Managers in Qatar earn less than USD 3,200.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Sales Manager, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Sales Manager, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Qatar, the minimum salary for Sales Manager is USD 9,900.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Qatar, the median salary is USD 9,200. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Qatar, the salary for the position of Sales Manager ranges between USD 9,900 and USD 13,400.