Registered Nurse Anesthetist Salary in Qatar 2024

Are you considering a career as a Registered Nurse Anesthetist? Discover the latest insights into the salary prospects of this highly specialized role in Qatar. This article provides valuable information about the earning potential of Registered Nurse Anesthetists, helping you evaluate the financial aspect of pursuing this profession.

What is the average Registered Nurse Anesthetist salary in Qatar in 2024?

Average Registered Nurse Anesthetist monthly salary
15,700USD
(USD 188,200 yearly)
Low 13,400 USD
Average 15,700 USD
High 18,100 USD
A person working in Qatar typically earns around USD 15,700 per month. Salaries range from USD 13,400 (lowest average) to USD 18,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Registered Nurse Anesthetist Pay Scale and Salaries in Qatar

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Qatar, nearly everyone working as a Registered Nurse Anesthetist earns less than USD 19,000. Approximately 75% of Registered Nurse Anesthetists in Qatar earn USD 6,000 or less. Half of the employees in Qatar who work as Registered Nurse Anesthetists earn less than USD 4,200, while the remaining 25% of Registered Nurse Anesthetists in Qatar earn less than USD 3,200.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Qatar, nearly everyone working as a Registered Nurse Anesthetist earns less than USD 19,000. Approximately 75% of Registered Nurse Anesthetists in Qatar earn USD 6,000 or less. Half of the employees in Qatar who work as Registered Nurse Anesthetists earn less than USD 4,200, while the remaining 25% of Registered Nurse Anesthetists in Qatar earn less than USD 3,200.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Registered Nurse Anesthetist, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Registered Nurse Anesthetist, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Qatar, the minimum salary for Registered Nurse Anesthetist is USD 13,400.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. In Qatar, the median salary is USD 12,400, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. For Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Qatar, the salary typically ranges from USD 13,400 to USD 18,100.