Pharmacist Salary in Qatar 2024

Find out the latest information on Pharmacist salaries at Qatar. Explore the average pay scale, factors influencing salary variations, and key determinants affecting Pharmacist wages in this comprehensive guide. Gain insights into the salary trends and potential growth opportunities within the pharmaceutical industry. Stay informed on crucial aspects to consider while pursuing a career as a Pharmacist and uncover the earning potential in your desired location.

What is the average Pharmacist salary in Qatar in 2024?

Average Pharmacist monthly salary
10,700USD
(USD 128,000 yearly)
Low 9,100 USD
Average 10,700 USD
High 12,300 USD
The typical earnings for individuals working at Qatar amount to approximately USD 10,700 per month. Salary ranges span from USD 9,100 (lowest average) to USD 12,300 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary encompasses additional benefits like housing, transportation, and more. There is a notable discrepancy in salaries across various occupations. If you seek information about the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title-specific salaries provided below.

Pharmacist Pay Scale and Salaries in Qatar

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Qatar, nearly everyone working as a Pharmacist earns less than USD 19,000. Approximately 75% of Pharmacists in Qatar earn USD 6,000 or less. Half of the employees in Qatar who work as Pharmacists earn less than USD 4,200, while the remaining 25% of Pharmacists in Qatar earn less than USD 3,200.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Qatar, nearly everyone working as a Pharmacist earns less than USD 19,000. Approximately 75% of Pharmacists in Qatar earn USD 6,000 or less. Half of the employees in Qatar who work as Pharmacists earn less than USD 4,200, while the remaining 25% of Pharmacists in Qatar earn less than USD 3,200.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Pharmacist, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Pharmacist, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Qatar, the minimum salary for Pharmacist is USD 9,100.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Qatar, the median salary is USD 8,500, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Qatar, the salary range for the position of Pharmacist typically varies from USD 9,100 to USD 12,300.