Intellectual Property Lawyer Salary in Qatar 2024

Looking for information on the salary of an Intellectual Property Lawyer job in Qatar? Explore our article to discover the average earning potential and factors that influence the compensation in this field. Gain insights into the various aspects that may impact an Intellectual Property Lawyer's salary, such as experience, qualifications, and industry demand. Stay informed about the current market trends and expectations related to this profession.

What is the average Intellectual Property Lawyer salary in Qatar in 2024?

Average Intellectual Property Lawyer monthly salary
14,000USD
(USD 167,900 yearly)
Low 11,900 USD
Average 14,000 USD
High 16,100 USD
Employees in Qatar typically earn an average salary of USD 14,000 per month. Salaries can vary from USD 11,900 (lowest average) to USD 16,100 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits like housing, transport, and other allowances. Salaries differ significantly among different careers. If you would like to know the salary of a specific job, please see the specific job title salaries listed below.

Intellectual Property Lawyer Pay Scale and Salaries in Qatar

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Qatar, nearly everyone working as a Intellectual Property Lawyer earns less than USD 19,000. Approximately 75% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Qatar earn USD 6,000 or less. Half of the employees in Qatar who work as Intellectual Property Lawyers earn less than USD 4,200, while the remaining 25% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Qatar earn less than USD 3,200.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Qatar, nearly everyone working as a Intellectual Property Lawyer earns less than USD 19,000. Approximately 75% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Qatar earn USD 6,000 or less. Half of the employees in Qatar who work as Intellectual Property Lawyers earn less than USD 4,200, while the remaining 25% of Intellectual Property Lawyers in Qatar earn less than USD 3,200.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Intellectual Property Lawyer, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Intellectual Property Lawyer, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Qatar, the minimum salary for Intellectual Property Lawyer is USD 11,900.

Median Salary

In Qatar, the median salary is USD 11,100. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Qatar, the salary for the position of Intellectual Property Lawyer ranges between USD 11,900 and USD 16,100.