Doctor Salary in Qatar 2024

Discover the average salary of doctors in Qatar and gain valuable insights into the compensation for this prestigious profession. This article provides accurate information on doctor salaries in various specialties, highlighting the factors that impact earning potential. Understanding the financial rewards associated with a career in medicine can help aspiring doctors make informed decisions about their future. Explore this comprehensive guide to better comprehend the salary landscape of doctors in Qatar, and get a clearer picture of what to expect financially in this esteemed field.

What is the average Doctor salary in Qatar in 2024?

Average Doctor monthly salary
16,900USD
(USD 202,400 yearly)
Low 14,400 USD
Average 16,900 USD
High 19,400 USD
A person working in Qatar typically earns around USD 16,900 per month. Salaries range from USD 14,400 (lowest average) to USD 19,400 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.

Doctor Pay Scale and Salaries in Qatar

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Qatar, nearly everyone working as a Doctor earns less than USD 19,000. Approximately 75% of Doctors in Qatar earn USD 6,000 or less. Half of the employees in Qatar who work as Doctors earn less than USD 4,200, while the remaining 25% of Doctors in Qatar earn less than USD 3,200.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Qatar, nearly everyone working as a Doctor earns less than USD 19,000. Approximately 75% of Doctors in Qatar earn USD 6,000 or less. Half of the employees in Qatar who work as Doctors earn less than USD 4,200, while the remaining 25% of Doctors in Qatar earn less than USD 3,200.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Doctor, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Doctor, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Qatar, the minimum salary for Doctor is USD 14,400.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Qatar, the median salary is USD 13,400, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Qatar, the salary for the position of Doctor typically ranges from USD 14,400 to USD 19,400.