Truck Driver Salary in Pakistan 2024

Find out the average salary of a Truck Driver in Pakistan. This article provides valuable insights into the compensation for this profession. Discover the factors that influence truck drivers' earnings and get a better understanding of the market rates. Whether you are aspiring to become a truck driver or want to negotiate a better salary, this article will shed light on the remuneration in your specific area. Stay informed about the latest trends and ensure you are fairly compensated as a truck driver.

What is the average Truck Driver salary in Pakistan in 2024?

Average Truck Driver monthly salary
150USD
(USD 1,800 yearly)
Low 130 USD
Average 150 USD
High 180 USD
The average salary in Pakistan is typically USD 150 per month. Salaries can range from USD 130 (lowest average) to USD 180 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This salary includes additional benefits like housing, transport, and other perks. There is a significant variation in salaries across various job sectors. To explore the salary of a specific job, please refer to the job title salaries provided below.

Truck Driver Pay Scale and Salaries in Pakistan

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Pakistan, nearly everyone working as a Truck Driver earns less than USD 730. Approximately 75% of Truck Drivers in Pakistan earn USD 230 or less. Half of the employees in Pakistan who work as Truck Drivers earn less than USD 160, while the remaining 25% of Truck Drivers in Pakistan earn less than USD 120.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Pakistan, nearly everyone working as a Truck Driver earns less than USD 730. Approximately 75% of Truck Drivers in Pakistan earn USD 230 or less. Half of the employees in Pakistan who work as Truck Drivers earn less than USD 160, while the remaining 25% of Truck Drivers in Pakistan earn less than USD 120.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Truck Driver, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Truck Driver, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Pakistan, the minimum salary for Truck Driver is USD 130.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Pakistan, the median salary is USD 120, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Pakistan, the salary for the position of Truck Driver typically ranges from USD 130 to USD 180.