Painter Salary in Pakistan 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a painter job in Pakistan? Read this article to find out more. Discover the average salary and factors that can influence it, such as experience, certification, and location-specific cost of living. Gain insights on how to negotiate for a higher salary and tips for career advancement in the painting industry.

What is the average Painter salary in Pakistan in 2024?

Average Painter monthly salary
140USD
(USD 1,700 yearly)
Low 120 USD
Average 140 USD
High 160 USD
On average, employees in Pakistan earn about USD 140 per month. The salary range varies between USD 120 (lowest average) and USD 160 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This figure represents the average salary inclusive of perks like housing, transportation, etc. The salary spectrum greatly differs across different professions. If you are curious about the salary of a particular job, kindly refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Painter Pay Scale and Salaries in Pakistan

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Pakistan, nearly everyone working as a Painter earns less than USD 730. Approximately 75% of Painters in Pakistan earn USD 230 or less. Half of the employees in Pakistan who work as Painters earn less than USD 160, while the remaining 25% of Painters in Pakistan earn less than USD 120.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Pakistan, nearly everyone working as a Painter earns less than USD 730. Approximately 75% of Painters in Pakistan earn USD 230 or less. Half of the employees in Pakistan who work as Painters earn less than USD 160, while the remaining 25% of Painters in Pakistan earn less than USD 120.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Painter, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Painter, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Pakistan, the minimum salary for Painter is USD 120.

Median Salary

In Pakistan, the median salary is USD 110, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Pakistan, the salary for the position of Painter typically ranges from USD 120 to USD 160.