Hotel Concierge Salary in Pakistan 2024

Looking for information on Hotel Concierge salaries in Pakistan? Check out our article to discover the average salary for this role in your area. Gain insights into the factors that influence salary levels and find out if Hotel Concierge is a lucrative career choice in Pakistan.

What is the average Hotel Concierge salary in Pakistan in 2024?

Average Hotel Concierge monthly salary
120USD
(USD 1,500 yearly)
Low 110 USD
Average 120 USD
High 140 USD
In Pakistan, the average salary for a person working in this area is around USD 120 per month. Salaries can range from USD 110 (lowest average) to USD 140 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing and transportation. Salaries can significantly vary across different professions. If you want to know the salary of a specific job, refer to the salary details for specific job titles below.

Hotel Concierge Pay Scale and Salaries in Pakistan

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Pakistan, nearly everyone working as a Hotel Concierge earns less than USD 730. Approximately 75% of Hotel Concierges in Pakistan earn USD 230 or less. Half of the employees in Pakistan who work as Hotel Concierges earn less than USD 160, while the remaining 25% of Hotel Concierges in Pakistan earn less than USD 120.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Pakistan, nearly everyone working as a Hotel Concierge earns less than USD 730. Approximately 75% of Hotel Concierges in Pakistan earn USD 230 or less. Half of the employees in Pakistan who work as Hotel Concierges earn less than USD 160, while the remaining 25% of Hotel Concierges in Pakistan earn less than USD 120.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Hotel Concierge, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Hotel Concierge, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Pakistan, the minimum salary for Hotel Concierge is USD 110.

Median Salary

In Pakistan, the median salary is USD 100. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Pakistan, expected salary for the position of Hotel Concierge typically ranges from USD 110 to USD 140.