Food and beverage server Salary in Pakistan 2024

Are you curious about the salary of a food and beverage server job in Pakistan? This article provides valuable insights into the average pay of this role, without any specific salary ranges. Whether you're considering a career as a server or a job seeker wanting to negotiate a fair compensation, understanding the salary expectations can be crucial. Discover the factors that influence server salaries and gain an understanding of what you can potentially earn in Pakistan.

What is the average Food and beverage server salary in Pakistan in 2024?

Average Food and beverage server monthly salary
100USD
(USD 1,200 yearly)
Low 80 USD
Average 100 USD
High 110 USD
On average, employees in Pakistan earn about USD 100 per month. The salary range varies between USD 80 (lowest average) and USD 110 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This figure represents the average salary inclusive of perks like housing, transportation, etc. The salary spectrum greatly differs across different professions. If you are curious about the salary of a particular job, kindly refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Food and beverage server Pay Scale and Salaries in Pakistan

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Pakistan, nearly everyone working as a Food and beverage server earns less than USD 730. Approximately 75% of Food and beverage servers in Pakistan earn USD 230 or less. Half of the employees in Pakistan who work as Food and beverage servers earn less than USD 160, while the remaining 25% of Food and beverage servers in Pakistan earn less than USD 120.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Pakistan, nearly everyone working as a Food and beverage server earns less than USD 730. Approximately 75% of Food and beverage servers in Pakistan earn USD 230 or less. Half of the employees in Pakistan who work as Food and beverage servers earn less than USD 160, while the remaining 25% of Food and beverage servers in Pakistan earn less than USD 120.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Food and beverage server, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Food and beverage server, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Pakistan, the minimum salary for Food and beverage server is USD 80.

Median Salary

In Pakistan, the median salary is USD 80, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Pakistan, the salary for the position of Food and beverage server typically ranges from USD 80 to USD 110.