Dentist Salary in Pakistan 2024

Are you interested in becoming a dentist? Discover important insights about the salary of a dentist Pakistan. Find out the average pay for dentists in this area, based on factors like experience, education, and specialization. Explore the earning potential and opportunities available for dental professionals in Pakistan through this informative article.

What is the average Dentist salary in Pakistan in 2024?

Average Dentist monthly salary
580USD
(USD 7,000 yearly)
Low 490 USD
Average 580 USD
High 670 USD
Typically, individuals employed in Pakistan earn an average salary of USD 580 per month. Salaries can range from USD 490 (lowest average) to USD 670 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary comprises various benefits like housing, transportation, etc. There is a significant variation in salaries across different occupations. For information on the salary of a specific job, please refer to the specific job title salaries below.

Dentist Pay Scale and Salaries in Pakistan

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Pakistan, nearly everyone working as a Dentist earns less than USD 730. Approximately 75% of Dentists in Pakistan earn USD 230 or less. Half of the employees in Pakistan who work as Dentists earn less than USD 160, while the remaining 25% of Dentists in Pakistan earn less than USD 120.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Pakistan, nearly everyone working as a Dentist earns less than USD 730. Approximately 75% of Dentists in Pakistan earn USD 230 or less. Half of the employees in Pakistan who work as Dentists earn less than USD 160, while the remaining 25% of Dentists in Pakistan earn less than USD 120.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Dentist, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Dentist, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Pakistan, the minimum salary for Dentist is USD 490.

Median Salary

In Pakistan, the median salary is USD 460. Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Pakistan, typical salary range for Dentist is USD 490 to USD 670.