Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Salary in Pakistan 2024

Discover the latest trends in CEO salaries at Pakistan with this informative article. Gain insights into the earning potential of top executives and explore how factors like industry, company size, and experience can impact CEO compensation. Stay up-to-date with the current market rates and understand the various elements that contribute to CEO salary packages. Whether you're an aspiring CEO or interested in benchmarking executive compensation, this article provides valuable information on the remuneration landscape for top corporate leaders in Pakistan.

What is the average Chief Executive Officer (CEO) salary in Pakistan in 2024?

Average Chief Executive Officer (CEO) monthly salary
620USD
(USD 7,400 yearly)
Low 530 USD
Average 620 USD
High 710 USD
The average yearly earnings for individuals working in Pakistan amount to around USD 620 per month. Salaries vary between USD 530 (lowest average) and USD 710 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes allowances for housing, transportation, and other benefits. Salaries differ considerably across different career paths. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, please see the specific job title salaries below.

Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Pay Scale and Salaries in Pakistan

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Pakistan, nearly everyone working as a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) earns less than USD 730. Approximately 75% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Pakistan earn USD 230 or less. Half of the employees in Pakistan who work as Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s earn less than USD 160, while the remaining 25% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Pakistan earn less than USD 120.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Pakistan, nearly everyone working as a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) earns less than USD 730. Approximately 75% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Pakistan earn USD 230 or less. Half of the employees in Pakistan who work as Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s earn less than USD 160, while the remaining 25% of Chief Executive Officer (CEO)s in Pakistan earn less than USD 120.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Chief Executive Officer (CEO), refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Chief Executive Officer (CEO), impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Pakistan, the minimum salary for Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is USD 530.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values, and is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. In Pakistan the median salary is USD 490.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Pakistan, the salary range for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) typically varies from USD 530 to USD 710.