Carpenter Salary in Pakistan 2024

Looking for information about the salary of a Carpenter job? Discover the earnings potential for Carpenters in Pakistan. Explore the average pay, factors affecting salaries, and industry trends. Gain insights into the compensation packages, benefits, and opportunities for career growth in the Carpentry field. Stay informed and make an informed decision about your future as a Carpenter.

What is the average Carpenter salary in Pakistan in 2024?

Average Carpenter monthly salary
150USD
(USD 1,800 yearly)
Low 130 USD
Average 150 USD
High 170 USD
In Pakistan, the average salary for a person working in this area is around USD 150 per month. Salaries can range from USD 130 (lowest average) to USD 170 (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This average salary includes benefits such as housing and transportation. Salaries can significantly vary across different professions. If you want to know the salary of a specific job, refer to the salary details for specific job titles below.

Carpenter Pay Scale and Salaries in Pakistan

Pay Scale Comparison and Salary Structure

In Pakistan, nearly everyone working as a Carpenter earns less than USD 730. Approximately 75% of Carpenters in Pakistan earn USD 230 or less. Half of the employees in Pakistan who work as Carpenters earn less than USD 160, while the remaining 25% of Carpenters in Pakistan earn less than USD 120.Download chartGet chart linkShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

Salary Structure

In Pakistan, nearly everyone working as a Carpenter earns less than USD 730. Approximately 75% of Carpenters in Pakistan earn USD 230 or less. Half of the employees in Pakistan who work as Carpenters earn less than USD 160, while the remaining 25% of Carpenters in Pakistan earn less than USD 120.

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary

Minimum Wage and Starting Salary, specific to Carpenter, refers to the fundamental pay levels for entry-level positions in this field. It encompasses the legally mandated minimum wage and the initial compensation offered to new hires in Carpenter, impacting job seekers and employers alike. Understanding these figures is crucial for ensuring fair labor practices and successful career beginnings. In Pakistan, the minimum salary for Carpenter is USD 130.

Median Salary

Median Salary represents the middle point of all salaries in a dataset, with half of the values above and half below it. In Pakistan, the median salary is USD 120, which is commonly used to gauge average earnings in various professions and industries. It provides a more balanced view of income distribution, making it less sensitive to extreme values.

Salary range and Percentile

Salary Range refers to the span between the lowest and highest salaries in a given dataset, indicating the scope of potential earnings. Percentile, on the other hand, represents a specific point in the range, showing how a salary compares to others in the dataset, making it useful for benchmarking pay levels. In Pakistan, the salary for the position of Carpenter typically ranges from USD 130 to USD 170.